Founded in 1985 by Shri. K.K.Hitkari, and commenced manufacturing home furnishings such as carpets, pillows and blankets. In 1996 Maruti Udyog Ltd entered into a contract with Hitkari for the manufacturing of automotive moulded carpets.
Subsequently, the company’s present management acquired Hitkari to expand its capabilities into insulation felts across a broad range of thermal, NVH and interior solutions. Hitkari was overhauled by the present management to become a hi-tech manufacturer of interior fabric for automotive and domestic uses now known as Hitkari Hitech.
Our Vision & Mission
To become the most admired and trusted brand for automotive and domestic interior flooring.
To pursue excellence in manufacturing carpets, insulation felt and NVH products that goes beyond the imaginations and expectations of our customers.
We aspire to be a customer obsessed organisation that provides high-quality solutions, and the largest range of domestic and OEM carpet, insulation and NVH products.
Our Quality Assurance
- ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health & Safety Systems
- IATF 16949:2016 for Continuous Improvement Systems
- Building long term relationships
- Developing robust supply chains
- Manufacture ‘fit for purpose’ solutions
- Pursuing sustainable growth
- Collaborating on technical aspects
- Providing best-in-class solutions
- Providing employee training
- Recognising our employees’ service